Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kiss means

What a Kiss means.. actually read the whole thing cause its nice!
+ Kiss on the stomach = I'm ready
+ Kiss on the Forehead = I hope we're together forever
+ Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything
+ Kiss on the Cheek = We're friends
+ Kiss on the Hand = I adore you
+ Kiss on the Neck = We belong together
+ Kiss on the Shoulder = I want you
+ Kiss on the Lips = I love you
What the gesture means...
+ Holding Hands = We definitely love each other
+ Slap on the Butt = That's mine
+ Holding on tight = I don't want to let go
+ Looking into each others Eyes = I just plain love you
+ Playing with Hair = Tell me you love me
+ Arms around the Waist = I love you too much to let go
+Laughing while Kissing = I am completely comfortable with you
--ADVICE!--
+ Don't ask for a kiss, take one.
+If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
you're definitely in Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment